[Libvirt-cim] Xen on Pegasus Test Run Summary for Dec 02 2008

Kaitlin Rupert kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Dec 2 21:46:28 UTC 2008

>  > =================================================
>  > FAIL Test Summary:
>  > HostSystem - 02_hostsystem_to_rasd.py: FAIL
>
>   This fails because of PointingDevice InstanceID mismatch, actually it
>   because that the virt type should be Xen instead of XenPV in rasd.py.
>   I worked out a patch for this.
>
>  > LogicalDisk - 02_nodevs.py: FAIL
>
>   It fails because of dummy undefined domain, so sometimes it can pass,
> and it passes for
>   me when I run manually. Any good idea to fix this?

This happens because of the libvirt caching issue.  What's probably
happening is that a test prior in the test run has created a guest using
define() instead of cim_define().

Depending on how fast the test suite runs, this can cause problems, but
not always.

Here's the tests that are still using define().  These should be
converted to use cim_define().

ComputerSystem/04_defineStartVS.py
ComputerSystem/42_cs_gi_errs.py

ElementAllocatedFromPool/03_reverse_errs.py
ElementAllocatedFromPool/04_forward_errs.py

ElementConforms/02_reverse.py
ElementConforms/04_ectp_rev_errs.py

EnabledLogicalElementCapabilities/02_elecap_gi_errs.py

HostedDependency/01_forward.py

Memory/03_mem_gi_errs.py

NetworkPort/02_np_gi_errors.py
NetworkPort/03_user_netport.py

Processor/01_processor.py
Processor/03_proc_gi_errs.py

RASD/03_rasd_errs.py

ResourceAllocationFromPool/02_reverse.py

VirtualSystemManagementService/02_destroysystem.py
VirtualSystemManagementService/06_addresource.py
VirtualSystemManagementService/07_addresource_neg.py
VirtualSystemManagementService/08_modifyresource.py

VirtualSystemMigrationService/02_host_migrate_type.py

VirtualSystemSettingDataComponent/01_forward.py

VSSD/01_enum.py
VSSD/03_vssd_gi_errs.py

--
Kaitlin Rupert