[Libvirt-cim] Got indication on sfcb successfully, but still in watching status on Pegasus

Guo Lian Yun yunguol at cn.ibm.com
Fri Feb 22 10:09:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

I can get indication of Xen_ComputerSystemCreatedIndication successfully
after define a new domain,
which done by "python indication_tester.py
Xen_ComputerSystemCreateddIndication" on sfcb.
On Pegasus, we have to pass three arguments at least, right? Below is the
execution command:
"python indication_tester.py -u localhost:5988 -U root -P password
Xen_ComputerSystemDeletedIndication".
However, it's still in watching status, and I can't get any info for
several minutes.
Who knows why it is? Is there some mistake in my operation on Pegasus?

Thanks!

Best,
Regards

Daisy Guo Lian Yun
E-mail: yunguol at cn.ibm.com
IBM China Development Lab, Shanghai, China
TEL: (86)-21-61008057