[Libvirt-cim] class Virt_VirtualSystemMigrationCapabilities

Dan Smith danms at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 7 14:29:24 UTC 2008

HE> The same seemed to happen in VSMigrationService.mof - there is a
HE> class called Virt_MigrationJob. But I'm not sure if this one
HE> should get the CIM or Xen/KVM prefix. What does the implementor
HE> say ;) ?

For the other classes, I made Virt_ versions of their defined classes
because I thought Pegasus was giving me trouble.  However, I don't
think there is a CIM_MigrationJob in the Migration profile, so I would
tend to thing that keeping it as Virt_MigrationJob:CIM_ConcreteJob
would be the right thing to do.

--
Dan Smith
IBM Linux Technology Center