[Libvirt-cim] Xen_ElementCapabilities return expected result from one side querying by non existing instance

Guo Lian Yun yunguol at cn.ibm.com
Mon Jan 14 06:54:53 UTC 2008

libvirt-cim-bounces at redhat.com wrote on 2008-01-09 19:00:40:

> Guo Lian Yun wrote:
> >

> > Please who can have a look into them? Thanks a lot!
> >
> I will have a look into these issues. Thanks for reporting them :).
> These are all very good findings.

  I've test the other association providers again in FC8, which including
  Xen_HostedResourcePool, Xen_ResourceAllocationFromPool, Xen_HostedService
  and Xen_ElementCapabilities. Their issues have already been fixed except
  the last one, right? That is to say, Xen_ElementCapabilities still return
  expected results by wrong instance. Below is the test result.
  Could you please tell me once the bug has been fixed? Thanks!

  wbemcli ain -ac Xen_ElementCapabilities
http://root:password@localhost/root/virt:Xen_VirtualSystemManagementCapabilities.InstanceID="
wrong"

localhost:5988/root/virt:Xen_HostSystem.CreationClassName="Xen_HostSystem",Name="wks230838wss.cn.ibm.com"