[Libvirt-cim] Xen_ElementCapabilities qurey error list

Guo Lian Yun yunguol at cn.ibm.com
Thu Jan 17 01:58:34 UTC 2008

http://root:password@localhost/root/virt:Xen_MemoryPool.InstanceID="wrong"

> >> localhost:5988/root/virt:Xen_AllocationCapabilities.InstanceID="wrong"
> >>
> >> Please who can have a look into them? Thanks!
> >>

> >> Best,
> >> Regards
> >>
> >> Daisy Guo Lian Yun
> >> E-mail: yunguol at cn.ibm.com
> >> IBM China Development Lab, Shanghai, China
> >> TEL: (86)-21-61008057
> >>
> > Hi Daisy,
> > we are currently working on a patch set for all of the issues you
> > mentioned. Once the patches are checked in, I will inform you.
> > Thanks :)
> >

> Hi Daisy, the patches are now checked in. Please can you test, if it
> fixes your issues ? Thanks ... Heidi

There is only one issue left. From Xen_AllocationCapabilities instance
side, I
can't get expected association result. Below is the test report. Thanks!
wbemcli ain -ac Xen_ElementCapabilities
http://root:password@localhost/root/virt:Xen_AllocationCapabilities.InstanceID="MemoryPool/0"
*