[Libvirt-cim] test list in SKIPPING status for KVM

Guo Lian Yun yunguol at cn.ibm.com
Tue Jul 15 05:39:42 UTC 2008

Libvirt-cim-bounces at redhat.com wrote on 2008-07-14 16:52:27:

> Floks,
>
> Here are the tests that are currently in SKIPPING status for KVM.
>
> Y - Needs to be implemented
> N - Does not to be implemented
>
> If there is any misktake please let me know.

> Test
>
> KVM
>
> ComputerSystem - 23_suspend_suspend.py: SKIP

> ComputerSystem - 27_define_suspend_errs.py

> ComputerSystem - 32_start_reboot.py

> ComputerSystem - 33_suspend_reboot.py

> ComputerSystem - 35_start_reset.py

> ComputerSystem - 41_cs_to_settingdefinestate.py

  Deepti - You're working on ElementAllocatedFromPool now,
  would you be interested in working ComputerSystem for KVM/XenFV
  support on the next?

> ElementAllocatedFromPool - 01_forward.py

> ElementAllocatedFromPool - 02_reverse.py

> HostSystem - 04_hs_to_EAPF.py

> VSSD - 02_bootldr.py

> VirtualSystemMigrationService - 01_migratable_host.py

> VirtualSystemMigrationService - 02_host_migrate_type.py

> VirtualSystemMigrationService - 05_migratable_host_errs.py

  On the next, I will update VirtualSystemMigrationService for KVM/XenFV
support.
  Kaitlin -- It doesn't support for LXC, right?

> VirtualSystemSettingDataComponent - 01_forward.py

  This test should be converted as well. And I've sent a patch
  that updated it for KVM/XenFV/LXC support.