[Libvirt-cim] help for libvirt-cim

Dan Smith danms at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 15 13:39:44 UTC 2008

SG> Virt_ComputerSystem.c:903: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘CMPIInstanceMI’
SG> Virt_ComputerSystem.c:922: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘CMPIMethodMI’

Both of these errors are pointing to the MI macros, which makes it
hard to determine what the problem is without closer inspection.

Do you need to use openwbem?  Someone fixed up some openwbem issues
for us at one point, so it used to work, but a lot has changed since
then.  Can you try Pegasus or SFCB?  Those are the two we test on
regularly.

Thanks!

--
Dan Smith