答复: [Libvirt-cim] Problems when using libvirt-cim provider

cshan cshan at hitachi.cn
Tue Jul 29 03:36:05 UTC 2008

Hi, Mr. Smith:
         Now the problem is solved. Thank you very much!

Best Regards
Chun Shan
Open System Software Laboratory
Hitachi (China) Research & Development Corporation
301, Tower C Raycom infotech Park, 2 kexueyuan Nanlu,
Hai Dian District, Beijing 100080, China
Tel:(86)-10-8286-2918 (Ext.) 371
Fax:(86)-10-8286-2919
E-mail: cshan at hitachi.cn