[Libvirt-cim] CimTest Report on XenFV 24-07-2008

Deepti B Kalakeri deeptik at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Jul 29 12:17:12 UTC 2008

Dan Smith wrote:
> DK> This is because I believe VSMS provider requires a network pool to
> DK> exist in order to create a guest.
>
> DK> But the test cases does not ensure creation of the network pool and
> DK> also the previous tc ComputerSystem - 22_define_suspend.py was
> DK> deleting the existing network pool.
>
> That's correct.  I think Kaitlin's patch to 22_define_suspend should
> fix this, right?  Might be good for the suite to make sure a default
> network is defined before running the tests.
>
> DK> When ComputerSystem - 22_define_suspend.py was masked and the tc for
> DK> ComputerSystem was run the tc started failing because of the following
> DK> reason:
> DK> ERROR   - EnabledState should be 2 not 0
> DK> ERROR   - Attributes for dom test_domain not set as expected.
>
> Some changes have been made to that code recently.  See if the updated
> provider, plus Kaitlin's cimtest patch fixes the issue.

I have send fix for the following test cases which were failing because
of the EnabledState problem.
ComputerSystem - 23_suspend_suspend.py: FAIL
ComputerSystem - 32_start_reboot.py: FAIL
ComputerSystem - 33_suspend_reboot.py: FAIL
ComputerSystem - 35_start_reset.py: FAIL
ComputerSystem - 40_RSC_start.py: FAIL