[Libvirt-cim] [TEST] Null of LXC_SettingsDefineState forward query

Kaitlin Rupert kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jun 4 00:42:14 UTC 2008

Guo Lian Yun wrote:

> Kaitlin,
>
> Could you get expect result by below query?
>
> wbemcli ain -ac LXC_SettingsDefineState
> http://root:password@localhost/root/virt:LXC_Memory.DeviceID="test_domain/mem",CreationClassName="LXC_Memory",SystemName="test_domain",SystemCreationClassName="LXC_ComputerSystem"

Nice find =)  This is due to a typo in SDS (see my patch to the list).

Thanks for catching this!

> But ein and reverse query work for me.
>
> wbemcli ein http://root:password@localhost/root/virt:LXC_Memory
> localhost:5988/root/virt:LXC_Memory.DeviceID="test_domain/mem",CreationClassName="LXC_Memory",SystemName="test_domain",SystemCreationClassName="LXC_ComputerSystem"
>

> wbemcli ain -ac LXC_VirtualSystemSettingDataComponent
> http://root:password@localhost:5988/root/virt:LXC_VirtualSystemSettingData.InstanceID="LXC:test_domain"

This isn't the correct query for the reverse.  The correct query would be:

wbemcli ain -ac LXC_SettingsDefineState
'http://localhost/root/virt:LXC_MemResourceAllocationSettingData.InstanceID="test_domain/mem"'

--
Kaitlin Rupert