[Libvirt-cim] Cimtest report for LXC on F9 (2008/06/19)

Guo Lian Yun yunguol at cn.ibm.com
Fri Jun 20 05:16:53 UTC 2008

libvirt-cim-bounces at redhat.com wrote on 2008-06-20 11:15:43:

> libvirt-cim-bounces at redhat.com wrote on 2008-06-19 23:46:52:
>
> > GY> ComputerSystem - 04_defineStartVS.py: FAIL
> > GY> ERROR   - Error: property values are not set for VS domguest
> >
> > Do you know if your container is actually starting?  Grabbing the XML,
> > defining it manually, and then starting it would be good.  If it
> > transitions to the running state, then it should be okay, but check
> > the console to be sure.
> >
>   Kaitlin - Would you please test ComputerSystem.04 on your machine? I
>   can't run the cimtest on your machine although I can login today.
>   And if it still fails for you, would you please check it manually?

    Below is the domain dumpxml.

    <?xml version="1.0" ?>
    <domain

    With it I can define and start the domain successfully on SFCB.

    virsh # list
    Id Name                 State
    ----------------------------------
    9134 domguest                  running

    However, on Pegasus with Kaitlin's system, I can only define the
domain. Although
    it report 'Domain domguest started' by starting the domain, actually
there is none
    in virsh list.

>   This tc pass for me on sfcb.
>
> > GY> ComputerSystem - 05_activate_defined_start.py: XFAIL    Bug: 00002
> > GY> ERROR   - ERROR: VS DomST1 transition from Defined State to
> > Activate state was
> > GY> not Successful
> > GY> Bug:<00002>
> >
> > What is this test doing that is expected to fail?

    I think this is the same issue with 04_defineStartVS.py, a defined
domain
    can't transit to running state. Below is the bug:<00002> description
in wiki.

00002
RequestedState property in ComputerSystem is not getting populated
Xem, KVM (?)
No