[Libvirt-cim] Cimtest report for LXC on F9 (2008/06/19)

Kaitlin Rupert kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Jun 20 17:18:45 UTC 2008

>  >

>       May I say the issue related with linux kernel?
>       The domain can be start successfully with
> kernel-2.6.25-0.121.rc5.git4.fc9.i686,
>       and the other test on Pegaus with kernel
> 2.6.25-0.218.rc8.git7.fc9.x86_64.

You're using a recent version of libvirt from cvs, correct?  When did
you check it out?  I checked out a version on 6-12.

Dan - are you seeing similar problems?  The contain fails to start.
It's attempting to launch a script that just runs "exec /bin/bash", so
the script shouldn't be immediately failing.

--
Kaitlin Rupert
IBM Linux Technology Center
kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com