[Libvirt-cim] Re: CimTest Report on XenFV 01-05-2008

Deepti B Kalakeri deeptik at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue May 6 06:07:17 UTC 2008

Kaitlin Rupert wrote:
>>> ElementCapabilities - 01_forward.py: FAIL
>> EC now returns AC , needs tc modification.
>>> ElementCapabilities - 02_reverse.py: FAIL
>> Need tc modification.
>
> Yep - it'll be good to have that support.
>
>>> ElementCapabilities - 05_hostsystem_cap.py: FAIL
>> wbemcli ain -ac Xen_HostedService
>> 'http://u:p@localhost:5988/root/virt:Xen_HostSystem.CreationClassName="Xen_HostSystem",Name="elm3b43.beaverton.ibm.com"'
>>
>> *
>> * wbemcli: Cim: (1) CIM_ERR_FAILED: Unable to get instance for
>> Xen_HostSystem
>> *
>> Should have returned  "RPCS", "Management Service", "MigrationService".
>
> Does wbemcli ein http://localhost:5988/root/virt:Xen_HostSystem return
> the reference used in the query?
Yes wbemcli ein http://localhost:5988/root/virt:Xen_HostSystem returns
the reference used in the above query.

wbemcli ein http://u:p@localhost:5988/root/virt:Xen_HostSystem
localhost:5988/root/virt:Xen_HostSystem.CreationClassName="Xen_HostSystem",Name="elm3b43.beaverton.ibm.com"

I tried the same things on elm3b216 today and the all the above queries
pass and also the tc passes.
May be the problem with the repository on elm3b43.

>>> ElementConforms - 01_forward.py: FAIL
>> BaseException not supported, Passed when Exception keyword was instead.
>
> This is probably an issue with the older version of python on RHEL -
> can you submit a fix?  Thanks!

yes I will fix this.
>>> HostSystem - 02_hostsystem_to_rasd.py: FAIL
>> Passed when run manually
>
> What's the error when you do a bulk run?

ERROR - Xen_HostSystem with CrossClass_GuestDom was not returned
>>> HostSystem - 03_hs_to_settdefcap.py: FAIL
>> 1) Need to make change to the common_util.py to inclue the
>> diskpool.conf file in /etc/libvirt
>> 2) The field -PropertyPolicy is no longer returned as part of
>> association between SDC with AC
>>> HostedService - 02_reverse.py: FAIL
>> wbemcli ain -ac Xen_HostedService
>> 'http://u:p@locathost/root/virt:Xen_VirtualSystemMigrationService.CreationClassName="Xen_VirtualSystemMigrationService",Name="MigrationService",SystemCreationClassName="Xen_HostSystem",SystemName="elm3b43.beaverton.ibm.com"'
>>
>> *
>> * wbemcli: Http Exception: couldn't resolve host name
>> *
>
> Probably related to the ElementCapabilities - 05_hostsystem_cap.py
> failure.
>

> Thanks for the run Deepti!

Thanks and Regards,
Deepti.