[Libvirt-cim] Adding a provider

Szymanski, Lukasz K Lukasz.Szymanski at unisys.com
Fri May 30 22:48:24 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am playing with libvirt-cim providers and trying to figure out how to add another one to the mix.  I have version 0.4 of libvirt-cim.  I am running SLES10 SP1 as my host machine and a 2.6.16 version of the Xen kernel.

I have:
Updated the Makefile.am and src/Makefile.am files
Created a testprovider.c file in src
Created a mof and registration file in schema.

For whatever reason, the Makefile.am file does not update the Makefile.in file with my changes so consequently my providers do not get added.  Actually, I have had occasional success, which makes this even more bizzare.  It says in the Makefile.in file that automake v 1.10.1 is supposed to do this automatically.  I have version 1.10.1 of automake.  What am I missing?

Thanks,
Luke Szymanski

Unisys Corp.