[Libvirt-cim] Questions about Libvirt-CIM classes and Cimtest items

Toshifumi Fujimura fujimura.toshifumi at np.css.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 12 09:38:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

I make a simple comparison CIM classes list between
Libvirt-CIM, Cimtest and DSP10xx specifications.
(See Summary_number_of_classes.ods)
According to this summary, I come up with two questions.
I would appreciate if you answer the questions.

(1)If Libvirt-CIM fills CIM Schema specifications,
it needs to add more 11 classes(*1).
(2)If Cimtest fills both Libvirt-CIM classes and CIM Schema specifications,
it needs to add more about 100 test items(*2).

What do you think?

*1:See red cells in ods file.
*2:See red and yellow cells in ods files.
There are 5 test items a Cimtest class on average.
5(items/class) * (14+11)(classes) = 100(items)
--
Toshifumi Fujimura.