[Libvirt-cim] LXC on sfcb Test Run Summary for Nov 25 2008

Kaitlin Rupert kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Nov 25 18:38:37 UTC 2008

>  > =================================================
>  > FAIL Test Summary:
>  > HostSystem - 02_hostsystem_to_rasd.py: FAIL
>  > VSSD - 04_vssd_to_rasd.py: FAIL
>
>   The above two tc fail because of
> LXC_InputResourceAllocationSettingData InstanceID Mismatch.
>   The test returns VSSDC_dom/mouse:xen, but it expects VSSDC_dom/mouse:ps2.
>   I'm not sure which is really expectation for LXC.

Are you seeing "VSSDC_dom/mouse:xen" for LXC?  You shouldn't see xen as
a bus type on LXC systems.

The failure here is that rasd_init_list() is generating a InputRASD with
  "VSSDC_dom/mouse:ps2" as the InstanceID for all virt types.  This
isn't valid for LXC and XenPV guests.  See the following mail for info
on the proper types for each guest:

"Query on Pointing Device"

--
Kaitlin Rupert