[Libvirt-cim] Ttouble in cimtest setup

Kaitlin Rupert kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Oct 10 15:59:24 UTC 2008

Hi there =)

> After investigating this problem, it turned out to be a SSH auth problem.
>
> Not diskpool problem.
> The command "virsh -c qemu:///system disk-pool --all" says Warning message
> because "id_rsa" does not exist

This might be a typo, but the proper virsh command is:

virsh -c qemu:///system pool-list --all

What warning message do you see?

> It seems that I need to generate rsa key in addition to generate dsa key.
> So it needs to add RSA key generation to the instruction
> "http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Cimtest_setup".

I've updated the cimtest wiki page to include some clarification with
the key setup.

Let us know if this doesn't solve the issue you're seeing.

Thanks!

--
Kaitlin Rupert
IBM Linux Technology Center