[Libvirt-cim] KVM on sfcb Test Run Summary for Oct 29 2008

Kaitlin Rupert kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Oct 29 16:10:23 UTC 2008

Toshifumi Fujimura wrote:
> Hi,
> HostSystem - 02_hostsystem_to_rasd.py: FAIL

This is failing because the providers have been updated to include
support for a new device:  DisplayController.  It looks like the test
suite is unable to find this class.

Daisy - did you run "sudo make preinstall" when you updated the providers?

> SettingsDefineCapabilities - 03_forward_errs.py: FAIL
>
> These erres also exist in my Pegasus's test report.
> Who knows what causes these errors?
>
> Toshifumi Fujimura.

>> KVM on sfcb Test Run Summary for Oct 29 2008
>> Distro: Fedora release 9.90.1 (Rawhide)
>> Kernel: 2.6.27-0.323.rc6.fc10.x86_64
>> libvirt: 0.4.5
>> Hypervisor: QEMU 0.9.1
>> CIMOM: sfcb sfcbd 1.3.3preview
>> Libvirt-cim revision: 727
>> Libvirt-cim changeset: 2df4433a1060
>> FAIL      : 5
>> XFAIL     : 2
>> SKIP      : 4
>> PASS      : 127
>> -----------------
>> Total     : 138
>> FAIL Test Summary:
>> ComputerSystemIndication - 01_created_indication.py: FAIL
>> HostSystem - 02_hostsystem_to_rasd.py: FAIL
>> RedirectionService - 01_enum_crs.py: FAIL
>> RedirectionService - 02_enum_crscap.py: FAIL
>> SettingsDefineCapabilities - 03_forward_errs.py: FAIL

>> HostSystem - 02_hostsystem_to_rasd.py: FAIL
>> ERROR                  - KVM_SettingsDefineState returned 0
>> KVM_DisplayController objects
>> Class not found

>> SettingsDefineCapabilities - 03_forward_errs.py: FAIL
>> ERROR                  - Unexpected rc code 6 and description No such
>> instance (INVALID_InstID_KeyValue) - resource pool type mismatch
>>
>> ERROR                  - ------ FAILED: Invalid InstanceID Key
>> Value.------

The test is expecting the provider to return the following error:
"Unable to determine resource type" - the provider is returning: "No
such instance (INVALID_InstID_KeyValue) - resource pool type mismatch".

This is due to changeset 721 which changes the behavior of the
SettingsDefineCapabilities provider.  This test will need to be updated
to reflect the new error message.

--
Kaitlin Rupert
IBM Linux Technology Center