[Libvirt-cim] On SLES 11 with SFCB Xen_HostSystem returns no instances

Medlyn, Dayne (VSL - Ft Collins) dayne.medlyn at hp.com
Fri Apr 24 17:37:10 UTC 2009

Thanks Kaitlin,

We are using slim-campy-base provider as well and removing slim-campy-base enabled Xen_HostSystem precisely as you said. Disabling enumeration of Xen_HostSystem must have been added between libvirt-cim 0.4.1 and libvirt-cim 0.5.2.

Thanks for the help.  I know have the information necessary to work through a resolution.

Dayne