[Libvirt-cim] Test Run Summary (Dec 14 2009): KVM on Fedora release 11 (Leonidas) with Pegasus

Kaitlin Rupert kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Dec 15 23:44:07 UTC 2009

> RASDIndications - 02_guest_add_mod_rem_rasd_ind.py: FAIL
> ERROR     - 'ResultingResourceSettings'
> ERROR     - Error invoking AddRS: add_disk_res
> ERROR     - AddResourceSettings call failed
> ERROR     - Exception: Unable to generate indication

This is a test case issue.  libvirt-cim version 986 doesn't return
'ResultingResourceSettings' from AddResourceSettings.   The test needs
to verify the libvirt-cim version before expecting to see
'ResultingResourceSettings'.

> VirtualSystemManagementService - 06_addresource.py: FAIL
> ERROR     - Failed to create Virtual Network 'cimtest-networkpool80'
> ERROR     - Unable to create network pool

This is an environment issue - I had far too many bridges defined on my
system, which lead to a conflict when attempting to create a new pool.

> VirtualSystemManagementService - 08_modifyresource.py: FAIL
> ERROR     - 'ResultingResourceSettings'
> ERROR     - Error invoking ModifyRS: mod_vcpu_res
> ERROR     - ModifyResourceSettings call failed

This is a test case issue.  libvirt-cim version 986 doesn't return
'ResultingResourceSettings' from AddResourceSettings.   The test needs
to verify the libvirt-cim version before expecting to see
'ResultingResourceSettings'.

> VirtualSystemManagementService - 24_define_sys_features.py: FAIL
> ERROR     - Failed to set pae for dom: features_domain

This is a test case issue.  libvirt-cim version 986 doesn't support
specifying PAE - this test needs to skip on older versions.

--
Kaitlin Rupert
IBM Linux Technology Center
kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com