[Libvirt-cim] Re: Test Run Summary (Feb 02 2009): KVM on Fedora release 9 (Sulphur) with Pegasus

Deepti B Kalakeri deeptik at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Feb 3 10:21:29 UTC 2009

Deepti B Kalakeri wrote:

> Kaitlin Rupert wrote:
>> Deepti B Kalakeri wrote:
>>> The following 2 tc's were causing segfault and the cimserver was
>>> crashing, hence ran the test without the following 2 test's:
>>>
>>> VirtualSystemManagementService - 09_procrasd_persist.py
>>> VirtualSystemManagementService - 12_referenced_config.py
>>>
>>> Error:
>>> ERROR   - Exception: details (0, "The web server returned a bad
>>> status line: ''")
>>> InvokeMethod(DefineSystem): The web server returned a bad status
>>> line: ''
>>>

>> Any idea why these tests are crashing the CIMOM?
> I had not found enough time to verify this yesterday.
> I will be looking into this today.

The above test cases were failing because GraphicsRASD information was
passed to the DefineSystem() call.
The changes for GraphicsRASD is not present in the rpm based libvirt-cim
which includes the changes up till revision 613.
But the changes for the GraphicsRASD is available in libvirt-cim >= 763.
This is a test case issue and will send out a patch fixing this issue.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Deepti B. Kalakeri
deeptik at linux.vnet.ibm.com