[Libvirt-cim] 'Parsing error' during make postinstall step of installing libvirt-cim

U Gopalakrishnan ugopalak at in.ibm.com
Mon Jan 19 10:43:06 UTC 2009

> Oh! I am not sure why Pegasus 2.8.0-1 is not working.
> Since Kaitlin was able to work with tog-pegasus-2.7.0-1 version and you
> are finding problems with the Pegasus 2.8.0-1 can you try to install the

> Pegasus 2.7.0-1 and try.

I could manage to get only pegasus 2.7.0-2 source. I built it and
installed,
but still don't see CIM_HostedResourcePool class in root/cimv2 namespace
:(

Do you think there could be difference between 2.7.0-2 and 2.7.0-1 that
could be breaking us?

Also do you have a 2.7.0-1 binary/source rpm or source zip?

Thanks
Gopal