[Libvirt-cim] Test Run Summary (Jun 30 2009): KVM on Fedora release 11.90 (Rawhide) with sfcb

Kaitlin Rupert kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jul 1 23:04:35 UTC 2009

> HostSystem - 03_hs_to_settdefcap.py: FAIL
> ERROR 	- KVM_SettingsDefineCapabilities returned 16 RASD objects instead of 8 for NetworkPool/cimtest-networkpool
> Class not found

I've submitted a test case fix for this. See patch " Update
get_exp_template_rasd_len()	based on template RASD additions"

> NetworkPort - 03_user_netport.py: FAIL
> ERROR 	- Got CIM error ResourceSettings Error: Invalid Network Type specified with return code 1
> ERROR 	- Unable to define domain test_domain
> InvokeMethod(DefineSystem): ResourceSettings Error: Invalid Network Type specified

This is a provider regression.  I've submitted the fix "Be sure to
support "user" type interfaces" for this.

> RASD - 07_parent_disk_pool.py: FAIL
> ERROR 	- Exception details: Got 6 recs instead of 3

This is a test case issue and a provider issue.  Patches for both to follow.

--
Kaitlin Rupert
IBM Linux Technology Center
kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com