[Fwd: Re: [Libvirt-cim] Test Run Summary (Mar 09 2009): KVM on Fedora release 10 (Cambridge) with sfcb]

Guo Lian Yun yunguol at cn.ibm.com
Fri Mar 13 02:42:50 UTC 2009

Kaitlin Rupert <kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote on 2009-03-12 11:08:30:

> Just in case you missed it on the list..
>
> These messages you're seeing are expected failures.  The test case is
> trying to destroy a guest that no longer exists.  So you would expect to

> see errors in the provider debug, right?

 I debug the provider and get the error message. This failure because of
 the error message updates in VSMS provider. I send a patch with fix.

 Thanks for all your help =)

 Now, all the test failures are fixed for KVM. I will continue to cook up
 the new test cases to verify VSMS.RemoveResourceSettings(). On the next,
 I will start to fix failures for Xen/XenFV.

<libvirt-cim at redhat.com>