[Libvirt-cim] What does NumberOfBlocks and ConsumableBlocks in the Xen_Memory class represent?

Medlyn, Dayne (VSL - Ft Collins) dayne.medlyn at hp.com
Wed May 20 20:39:32 UTC 2009

Kaitlin,

Do you know if I can rely on a standard format for the Revision field in VirtualSystemManagementService class?  Looking at the code I see it is provided as a build variable "-DLIBVIRT_CIM_RV=" that gets set in the acinclude.m4 script.  I suppose any of the distributions can label this any way they see fit.  So far I have seen:

SLES11: 0.5.2
RHEL5.3: 613+

Our 0.4.1 build: 590
Current testing builds: 875

Any thought on any standard format?  Do you know what the build number was for 0.5.1 (somewhere between 590 and 613)?  At the moment I am planning to handle the x.x.x and x\D+ cases.  If anyone has any other thoughts or experiences I am open to them.

Thanks.

Dayne