[Libvirt-cim] Freeze in preparation for 0.6.0

Chip Vincent cvincent at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Dec 23 21:31:40 UTC 2011

I just wanted to send out a quick summary of our next release plans.

We recently released 0.5.15 with lots of bugs fixes and plan to release 0.6.0
before the end of the year. For all intents and purposes, I'm considering the
current release frozen for the next week while we test and stabilize. There are
3 exceptions to this freeze: 1) the final domain events patch, 2) a potential
QoS update to use libvirt APIs, and 3) read-only support for host VLANs and bridges.

I've added the tag 'release_0_6_candidate' so you can download and test the
release candidate over the next week. Feedback welcome.

Thanks,

--
Chip Vincent
Open Virtualization