[Libvirt-cim] reg: CIM Classes availability

Mohan Sundar Mohan.Sundar at lntinfotech.com
Tue May 10 05:37:32 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to manage KVM remotely through Libvirt & CIM.

I have Libvirt-CIM Providers and OpenPegasus CIMOM to acheive the same.

When i tried to get the below values , i could not find any CIM or Libvirt-CIM classes for it.

1. IPSubnet Mask of Host machine
2. DefaultIPGateway of Host machine
3. MACAddress of Guest machines
4. Os Details of Guest Machines

[ I need to know the CIM class for achieving this as well as Libvirt API methods to achieve the same.]

Thanks in advance

Mohan Sundar

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"