[Libvirt-cim] Error doing make install for libvirt-cim

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:22:11 UTC 2011

Again, I don't know how its related, since i am on ubuntu, i never have a
need to do make rpm.
was i supposed to do a make deb or something ? It looks like as part of
'make' one of the library (see my original post - error msg) is probably
not copied and/or linked appropraitely, hence make install fails or
probably make install has issue in setting up that library correctly and
when it tries to relink some other lib with that lib, it fails.