[Libvirt-cim] cimtest results.

Sharad Mishra snmishra at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 27 18:25:57 UTC 2011

Here are the  short logs on failures.

I would suggest running cimtest with latest upstream + patches on list and
make sure that these patches are not breaking existing tests.
In general, before posting any patch, complete cimtest  should be  run and
it should  be  verified that new patch is not breaking any cimtest.

++++++++++++++++

VirtualSystemManagementService - 09_procrasd_persist.py: FAIL
ERROR   - Got CIM error CIM_ERR_FAILED: ResourceSettings Error:
VirtualDevice property must be unique for each
DiskResourceAllocationSettingData in a single guest with return code 1
ERROR   - Unable to define procrasd_persist_dom
InvokeMethod(DefineSystem): CIM_ERR_FAILED: ResourceSettings Error:
VirtualDevice property must be unique for each
DiskResourceAllocationSettingData in a single guest

VirtualSystemManagementService - 11_define_memrasdunits.py: FAIL
ERROR   - Got CIM error CIM_ERR_FAILED: ResourceSettings Error:
VirtualDevice property must be unique for each
DiskResourceAllocationSettingData in a single guest with return code 1
ERROR   - DefineSystem with (KiloBytes) units failed
InvokeMethod(DefineSystem): CIM_ERR_FAILED: ResourceSettings Error:
VirtualDevice property must be unique for each
DiskResourceAllocationSettingData in a single guest

VirtualSystemManagementService - 31_unset_netrasd.py: FAIL
ERROR   - Current 'virtio' and expected '' ResourceSubType differ

VirtualSystemManagementService - 32_modify_cdrom_media.py: FAIL
ERROR   - New media '/dev/null' does not match expected ''
ERROR   - TypeError : 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/cimtest/suites/libvirt-cim/lib/XenKvmLib/const.py", line 141,
in do_try
    rc = f()
  File "32_modify_cdrom_media.py", line 223, in main
    inst = modify_media(cim, inst, media_path)
  File "32_modify_cdrom_media.py", line 114, in modify_media
    val = set_device_addr(inst, addr)
  File "32_modify_cdrom_media.py", line 97, in set_device_addr
    inst["InstanceID"],
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
ERROR   - None

VirtualSystemManagementService - 08_modifyresource.py: FAIL
ERROR   - (4, u'CIM_ERR_INVALID_PARAMETER: Missing InstanceID in RASD')
ERROR   - Error invoking ModifyRS: mod_disk_res
ERROR   - ModifyResourceSettings call failed
InvokeMethod(ModifyResourceSettings): CIM_ERR_INVALID_PARAMETER: Missing
InstanceID in RASD

Sharad Mishra
Open Virtualization
Linux Technology Center