[Libvirt-cim] Any updates/news regarding tog-pegasus and libvirt-cim

John Ferlan jferlan at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 22:22:06 UTC 2014

Back in November I discovered that tog-pegasus 2.12.1-8 the libvirt-cim
usage of root/PG_InterOp would no longer work properly.

For more context, see:

   http://www.redhat.com/archives/libvirt-cim/2013-November/msg00008.html

and followups.  Based on that I created an RFC/patch:

    http://www.redhat.com/archives/libvirt-cim/2013-November/msg00083.html

I'm curious to know if there's any more progress/thoughts on this issue.
If it's easier I can resend the patch, but figured since I've finally
been able to devote some cycles to libvirt-cim - I'd ping again.

NB: I recently updated to f20 which has 2.12.1-11 and it's broken there.
Although it seems I don't need change the schema (e.g. FilterList fixes).

Tks,

John