[Libvirt-cim] [REWORK 0/7] Rework the controller patch series

John Ferlan jferlan at redhat.com
Fri Mar 14 10:17:32 UTC 2014

On 03/14/2014 04:32 AM, Boris Fiuczynski wrote:
> On 03/13/2014 11:26 PM, John Ferlan wrote:
>> I took the "liberty" of making some adjustments based on the base
>> series. I have left the base code "as is" in patches 1, 3, and 6.
> Just my observation: In leaving these untouched it makes it more
> difficult to review this overall but I understand that you, John, want
> to preserve the credits for the initial version of Xu Wang.
> My preference would be to have a patch series that contains the bare
> required changes without the history of how it evolved.
> John and Xu, would that be OK for both of you?

I can merge the pieces - no problem. Author/attribution for me is not
that important.

I was trying to show what I added. If you pulled the series into your
own git branch and rebased/merged 1/2, 3/4/5, and 6/7 - then you'd have
pretty much what I'll be doing.

Give me a bit of time for the coffee to start coursing through my veins
and the sleep cobwebs to clear and I'll repost.

John