[Libvirt-test-api] Licensing Inquiry - GENESIS MEDIA PRODUCTION

Sibina Kripalani / GENESIS MEDIA PRODUCTION larry at tashmoo.com
Tue Sep 24 07:50:15 UTC 2019

Hello,

Hope all is well with you.

FROM: GENESIS MEDIA PRODUCTION

We are interested to License some movies with your company.

Kindly let us know the license availability along with licensing
fee, please.

Please provide us with this informations to enable us provide you
with the Following
additional clips that I want you to take a look at and let me
know their availability

We are still in a process of gathering clips for our next
episode, therefore I will let you know once everything is
confirmed and order them altogether including the ones I’ve asked
in my previous e-mail.

Thanks much in advance for you kind support.

Best,

Sibina Kripalani / GENESIS MEDIA PRODUCTION.

Email: sabina.kripalani at erosintll.com