[libvirt-users] ESX support

Aaron Lippold lippold at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 03:31:06 UTC 2010

Hi Matthias,

Sorry for the late reply. I was on travel with limited network access last week.

That sounds great, if you need any help or someone to test stuff,
please let me know since I am highly interested in helping in any way
I can.

First question, when I am testing can I use VMWare Workstation on my
laptop as a replacement for a full fledged for just testing API and
libVirt access? If so I can set that up on my F12 box and start
running some tests with libvirt and cobbler.

Any new updates on the storage and network efforts? What are the basic
requirements that you are going to try to initially hit. I assume
there is alway more you could do but what's your 1.0 'good to go' set?

Thanks,

Aaron