Re: [libvirt-users] from vmdk to kvm

Il 10/04/2010 08:29, Valerio Felici ha scritto:
Hi, I will try to explain my case, I hope this is rigth place to do it.
Starting VM, corrisponding on two interfaces declared, vnet1 e vnet2 are
showed in ifconfig (vnet0 is for another VM) but "brctl showmacs br0"
don't show their MACs

Sorry that was a bit cryptic.
"brctl showmacs br0" shows vnetX MACs, but don't show interfaces MAC.

--
A  presto
-Valerio-