[libvirt-users] Libvirt Compilation on MS Vista

Development development at simulamen.eu
Mon Apr 19 17:18:03 UTC 2010

Does a comprehensive set of instructions on how to compile Libvirt on a
Microsoft Vista platform exist?  Has this ever been accomplished?  I would
very much appreciate input from persons who can give me confidence that a
Windows client application can be developed on top of Libvirt that connects
to a QEMU system on an Ubuntu server.  The Libvirt Windows Support page
(http://libvirt.org/windows.html) implies the exercise is trivial.  Over the
last three weeks of failure I have come to find this assertion extremely
amusing.

Tim McLeod

Simulamen Limited

Registered in England No: 7133731