[libvirt-users] Cloning very slow?

Yesterday I cloned one of my VMs and, somewhat implausibly, it took virt-clone something like 8-9 hours to clone the 8Gb disk image... Copying it from the command line took a mere 6.5 minutes.

I assume this is a bug, and it's not expected to take this long ;-)

This was using virt-clone from python-virtinst-0.500.2-1.fc12.noarch in the virt-preview repository.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom compton nu)
http://compton.nu/