[libvirt-users] libvirt client certificate location

Hi,

I was really surprised to find that location of client certificate, key and CA is hardcoded into libvirt.
What if I need to manage servers with certificates issued by different CA? Or why do everybody has to use the same private key? Doesn't make it much of a private.
It seems so strange I wonder if I am mistaken and it is possible to provide alternative location for the CA, key and certificate?

Thank you,
Vadym Chepkov