[libvirt-users] Sporadic network issues

jeremy avnet brainsik at saucelabs.com
Mon Aug 9 22:49:07 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 1:13 PM, jeremy avnet
<brainsik+libvirt at saucelabs.com<brainsik%2Blibvirt at saucelabs.com>
> wrote:

> I'm seeing this problem with both the virtio and e1000 driver with both
> linux and windows guests. About 5 - 10% of the VMs I launch have network
> problems.

Interestingly, if I restrict the host machine to only ever allow one VM, the
network problems go away completely. I just launched 75 VMs (one after
another) and none of them had a problems. It's only if there are multiple
VMs. Specifically, the network problems seem to occur when another VM is
being launched. Maybe something is happening with the virtual bridge?

.:. jeremy