[libvirt-users] Best filesystem/nfs options for shared storage?

Scott Baker bakers at canbytel.com
Mon Dec 13 22:38:08 UTC 2010

Is there a guide, or some suggestions for what filesystem to use for VM
storage? I chose the standard ext3 on CentOS but I'm wondering if it
makes more sense to look at ext4 or XFS for performance reasons? Does
anyone tweak the ext3 journaling options for libvirt to speed things up?

What about NFS export/mount options? What do your fstab mount lines look
like? Is there a better rsize/wsize than the default?

--
Scott Baker - Canby Telcom
System Administrator - RHCE - 503.266.8253