[libvirt-users] Anyone interested in forming a libvirt "docs" team?

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Tue Dec 21 17:01:00 UTC 2010

On 22/12/2010, at 2:31 AM, Albert Hopkins wrote:
> I am interested, but not sure if/how I can contribute.

All good.  Showing that you're interested is the right first step. :)

There are quite a few really important things that need to be
improved with the libvirt documentation, so it more comes down
to "do any of them appeal to you?". :)

There was an initial kind of overview/list in the reply to Anthony
earlier this hour, and I'm copying that to the wiki right now so
we can flesh it out. :)

Do you reckon you could assist in getting the options written up
for some of the virsh commands in the Virsh Command Reference?

I think that's applicable to most libvirt users, and is one of the most
under-documented things we need to get fixed. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift