Re: [libvirt-users] libvirt printing to stderr

于 2010年12月13日 13:43, Albert Hopkins 写道:
I'm writing an app and using the Python bindings for libvirt.

Everything is fine but, in some cases I need to call lookupByName().
There are a lot of times when the name will not exist, I trap the
exception, however I still get this message printed to stderr:

libvir: QEMU error : Domain not found: no domain with matching name
'foo'

Is there any way to turn this off?  This is a command-line program so
the extra output makes the interface confusing.

I've tried re-assigning sys.stderr before calling lookupByName(), but
that doesn't seem to have any affect.

actually there is a bug for this problem, it should be warning, but not
error, and will be fixed upstream soon.

- Osier