[libvirt-users] Deploying libvirt with live migration

David Ehle ehle at agni.phys.iit.edu
Mon Dec 13 22:35:22 UTC 2010

Even if your not sharing /etc/libvirt, if you have migrated at least once,
both systems see the VM's as available for starting/running so just not
sharing /etc/libvirt is not a solution to the problem/concern...

Ideally if you try to start a VM that is already running on a different
host it should balk and you should get an (overridable) warning. (IMHO)

David.