[libvirt-users] libvirt unavailable while a VM is in migration?

Hi,

	I am running libvirt 0.8.6 on qemu (kvm, really) 0.12.5. I have
	noticed that while a live migration is running, I cannot do anything
	else with libvirt -- even 'virsh list' blocks without output until
	the migration is almost done.

	(At that point 'virsh list' will dump a final screen showing the VM I
	just migrated as 'running'; the next run of 'virsh list' no longer
	displays the VM -- this is why I say "almost done".)

	Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Is there a fix for this
	coming?

	MORE DETAILS:

	I open a connection to a remote libvirt instance and begin a
	live-migration using:
	domain.migrate(remoteCon, flags, None, None, 0)

	My flags are:
	flags = libvirt.VIR_MIGRATE_PEER2PEER | libvirt.VIR_MIGRATE_LIVE | libvirt.VIR_MIGRATE_UNDEFINE_SOURCE | libvirt.VIR_MIGRATE_TUNNELLED

Thanks,
--Igor