Re: [libvirt-users] virt-manager and openvz

On 02/12/2010 07:51 AM, Angel Bosch Mora wrote:
> hi,
>
> on main page of libvirt i can see that there's support for OpenVZ.
>
> how can i connect with virt-manager to an OpenVZ machine?

You'll have to specify the libvirt URI via the virt-manager command line:

virt-manager --connect URI --debug

But I doubt many people have tried using virt-manager with openvz, so
you may hit bugs. I'd be interested in any problems you encounter though.

Thanks,
Cole