Re: [libvirt-users] build libvirt on Mac OSX 10.6

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 5:27 PM, Camilo Aguilar <camilo cloudescape com> wrote:
Anybody know how to build libvirt on Mac OSX 10.6 ?

I've attached a patch and README for building a client only version of libvirt 0.7.6. The patch was made after reading this blog post:

http://www.mattvsworld.com/blog/2010/01/compiling-libvirt-and-ruby-libvirt-on-mac-os-x/

For reference, I'm on Snow Leopard and use MacPorts. I've successfully used virsh on OS X to connect to a remote libvirtd server.

.:. jeremy avnet / brainsik