[libvirt-users] C API example

steven765 at yahoo.com steven765 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 01:12:18 UTC 2010

Trying to build the hellolibvirt example.  I get the project to compile okay but when I try to run it I get:

Unable to connect to '/usr/local/var/run/libvirt/libivrt-sock

Given libvirt --status says it's in /var/run/libvirt/libvirt-sock  that makes sense.  How do I make the git version run with my local copy?

Or even better does anyone have any example projects that have the proper includes documented, seperate from the build tree?  I'd like to just use the API not compile and deal with all of libvirt at the moment.

Thanks a ton!