[libvirt-users] C API example

steven765 at yahoo.com steven765 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 02:37:27 UTC 2010

I think so, but I'm locked out at home. I'll have to try at school tomorrow.  It gave me a remote error, but with the correct directory so fingers crossed thanks!

btw might you or anyone know what I have to include to start a clean project of my own?  So if I want to just build an application that uses the API with nothing else but what's necessary?

Thanks,
Steve