Re: [libvirt-users] Using Java bindings to event callback

On 07/16/2010 05:58 AM, Bruno Costa wrote:
I'm having some trouble using java bindings for domain events. Can
anyone provide me an example on how to use this, namely
conn.domainEventRegisterAny?

This is pretty new code, so there may not be many examples. What issues are you seeing, maybe we can figure them out.

-- bk