[libvirt-users] Too many active clients?

jeremy avnet brainsik+libvirt at saucelabs.com
Thu Jul 29 01:35:20 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm receiving a lot of these since a couple of days ago:

libvirtd: 16:30:10.960: error : qemudDispatchServer:1282 : Too many active
clients (20), dropping connection

I'm trying to figure out where all these active clients are coming from. I
have a daemon running the interacts with libvirtd, but it only creates two
long-lived connections (I'm very sure). What constitutes an active
connection?

The only other libvirtd access that goes on are some quick lived munin
process which connect in various ways and using virsh on the command line.

Libvirt version 0.7.5-5ubuntu27 on Ubuntu 10.04.

Thanks!
.:. jeremy