[libvirt-users] Question about the remote Authentication in the libvirt Java bindings

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Tue Jun 22 11:35:34 UTC 2010

Dustin:

I am adding this response to the libvirt list as well so that others may
see it.

The authorization is done via a callback. The ConnectAuthDefault() that
you are using is one such implementation. You could create your own
subclass of ConnectAuth, and override the method:

public abstract int callback(Credential[] cred);

And then provide the username/password in that fashion. Look at the
ConnectAuthDefault in the case statement how it chooses to ask for
username and password.

-- bk